Monday 10 August 2009

Still Here and impatient!


Hola Guapetonas!!

Hey, it's so excitiiiing to see your adventures soph and to remember the "good" moments that amandine pass over in Mexico!! hehe....
Ready for new adventures! I need it Now!!
In one month and few days I'll leave beautiful and crazy Barceloca! uuuf...

So happy that Amy is back in my world for at least two weeks in which we will welcome a old friend here (Julie!!) and enjoy the "Fiesta Major" in Gracia district and the last summer parties! We'll enjoy right to the end every single days in BCN!

For the moment my future travel is summed up in two beautiful big books: Lonely planet for South East Asia and New Zealand, in a one way ticket (special disco dedication for Soph!) to Kuala Lumpur !!! Read read, think not too much and gooo!! With amy as travel coordinator, I feel relax about the good fun we'll have there!


Let us know about you last week end Soph and have fun!

Céline.




No comments:

Post a Comment